April 30, 2018

Review: The Empty Jar by Michelle Leighton



Title: The Empty Jar
Author: Michelle Leighton
Series: none
Genre: contemporary romance

Three months touring Europe. Romantic. Dazzling. Unforgettable. The trip of a lifetime.

But some lifetimes are shorter…

We couldn’t have known it would work out this way. No one could. No one could’ve guessed that something so beautiful could be so tragic.

But it is tragic. Yet so, so beautiful.

That’s what sacrifice is—beauty and tragedy. It’s pain and suffering for something or someone you love.

And this is the ultimate sacrifice. One stunning act of true love.

This is our story. Our true love story.




Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW


*5++++ stars*

I don't remember crying this hard on EVERY SINGLE PAGE of a book! I'm a mess now....a crying bundle of a mess!
How can a book be so beautiful yet so painstakingly tragic?
This book has touched me, wrecked me, soothed me in a way I can't express it in words. And I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world.

It's beyond MAGNIFICENT!

Take a look at the note from the author:
“This book is not a fairy-tale romance. Yet, it’s the most romantic story I’ve ever told. It’s the journey of pain and loss, of hope and happiness. It’s both achingly tragic and exquisitely beautiful. It’s a love story. A true love story about real love. The kind that sees you through the night and holds you when you cry. The kind that won’t give up and never let go. The kind we all dream about and few find. But it’s real. I promise you, it’s real. I’ve seen this kind of love, and I’ve seen this kind of heartbreak. I got to see it up close and personal, and quite honestly, I will never be the same. I hope it changes you as much as it changed me.”
I stand by her words........
It's remarkable what she has done with the story. Up until this point, I never knew a love like this could exist.....Love like Lena and Nate's.

Michelle,
Thank you for sharing this story, Thank you for Lena and Nate. It did change me, I'll consider myself lucky if I could have half of the love what these two had. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Highly recommend it!
Every single person needs to feel this kind of love and sacrifice. Period.

No comments

Post a Comment

+up