May 19, 2016

TBT #33 - Review: The Angel (The Original Sinners #2) by Tiffany Reisz


★TBT #33★
This weeks on #‎ThrowbackThrusday‬ is the series which left me overwhelmingly speechless and in a puddle of emotions. I'm talking about the insanely AWESOME and my all time favourite The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz. Their story sucked me in from the very beginning, I loved, loathed, laughed, swooned, prayed and cried over these characters. I couldn’t stop thinking about them when I’m awake, I dream about them, lost my sleep, lost my appetite BUT I don’t regret single minute of it.


Title: The Angel
Author: Tiffany Reisz
Series: The Original Sinners #2
Genre: bdsm, contemporary romance

No safe word can protect the heart Infamous erotica author and accomplished dominatrix Nora Sutherlin is doing something utterly out of character: hiding. While her longtime lover, Søren—whose fetishes, if exposed, would be his ruin—is under scrutiny pending a major promotion, Nora's lying low and away from temptation in the lap of luxury.

Her host, the wealthy and uninhibited Griffin Fiske, is thrilled to have Nora stay at his country estate, especially once he meets her traveling companion. Young, inexperienced and angelically beautiful, Michael has become Nora's protégé, and this summer with Griffin is going to be his training, where the hazing never ends.

But while her flesh is willing, Nora's mind is wandering. To thoughts of Søren, her master, under investigation by a journalist with an ax to grind. And to another man from Nora's past, whose hold on her is less bruising, but whose secrets are no less painful. It's a summer that will prove the old adage: love hurts.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW

“Many waters cannot quench love, Nor will rivers overflow it. Song of Solomon 8: 7.” 
“4.5 best ending ever stars”
“ And Nora didn’t walk
and she didn’t crawl
and she didn’t fly.
She ran.”
 
I waited for this very moment for past few days; you can imagine my level of happiness, that I’m writing this review after 45 hours of finishing it and I still have this big fat stupid grin plastered to my face, can’t seem to stop thinking and re-thinking this epic ending!

description

Another amazing book by Tiffany Reisz, this woman officially rocked my world! Beautiful young love, complicated characters, gut-wrenching revelations, incomplete romance-This story by far surpasses any stories I’ve read about love, life, friendship and sacrifice.

The characters TR creates are with absolute perfection and very realistic, you just wish to be like them, better yet to be with them. In any other world this story would be a scandalized tale of sinners, but we love them unconditionally and hope these damaged souls find their very own Angel

Kingsley
“Who is Kingsley? Kingsley Edge,
the King of Kink in New York City.
Half-French, all pervert.”
 
My favorite sexy Frenchman, he was enigmatic and distant but his love and commitment was simply heart touching! I seriously hope his true love comes back to him.

Griffin
“I’m sexual-harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.” 
Griffin….*sighs* smart, sexy, amazing, funny, charming and AWESOME!! Loved his snarky remarks specially one’s about the pope *winks*
“You know I don't mind sloppy seconds.
And knowing Pope Whatadick,
he probably blesses his cum before he blows it”
 
I wish there was lot more to Griffin and his butler’s banters! It was FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!
“Master Griffin, I would marry my own mother for the excuse to stab my eyes out with her brooches than to see anything under your kilt,” "Thank you, Alfred," Griffin said, taking the supplies.  
♥Michael & Griffin♥
“I want Griffin.”
“I want Griffin so much it hurts. I love him, Nora.”
 
description

Most cutest sweetest adorable couple among the kinksters!
“…Michael is absolutely, completely, ridiculously beautiful.”
“Nora...” Griffin said in a distressed voice. “I Think I’m in love.”
 
I’m in love with these two! Everything about them, their innocence, bonding, affection, sexual tension and mostly their love was to die for! This being my first M/M romance, I loved the hell out of them♥ Griffin was initially introduced as a playboy ex-drug addict dom who has never been in a real relationship but when he first lays his eyes on Michael he knew he wanted him so badly. Michael just like his name is a beautiful Angel, he learns to accept his desire and comes out of his shell to embrace the love he feels for Griffin.

Oh boy! Never knew guy on guy action could be so damn HAWT!! Everything about them is perfect, did I say how much I love them?! I’m in a sugar rush with all their sweetness!

Søren

description

I...ummm...I think...I Kinda...umm.. Love him. I Love Søren. There...I said it!!! It’s a Christmas miracle! Never knew I will stop hating him let alone adore him. Last 10% of the story really changed my mind towards him. I get why everyone loves him- he’s doesn’t mind Nora’s infidelity since he knows that he owns her and that she will ALWAYS comes back to him no matter how many sexual partners she had who worships the ground she walks on. That’s the power of his love, he may be a sadist but he’ll kill anyone who ever hurt her without her consent. Not only he’s kind, generous and super smart but dude does intimidate me at times!

Nora

Dear Nora,
Have you lost your fucking mind?!
I spent four days hating Soren, getting intimated by him all the time because that’s how you painted him! Will you for love of the god make up your mind about your true feelings! Throughout Siren all I heard was Søren is dangerous, he’s a sadist, he hits you, humiliated you and that you left him for good blah blah blah… and you go running to him because that’s where you thought you belonged, almost stomping my heart in that process. I was so sick worried what how badly he’s going to hurt you and here the very first page I see you enjoying his holy cock inside you!

It’s a year since you are back with the pope and guess what I’m hearing? Søren is a devoted lover, amazing person, I would spend my eternity with him! I will die in my collar.” ooh! This is my favorite one “Søren’s the best man on the face of the earth,” now that sounds familiar, wait! I know where I heard that! You almost said the same thing about Wes
.

You are still awesome minus being emotionally stupid! Let me give you a piece of advice- KEEP YOUR SHIT TOGETHER Nora, I swear if you hurt my baby boy again...

description

Rating Clarification: only reason I couldn’t give perfect 5 stars because IMO Søren was introduced as different person here. I remember complaining about not knowing him in Siren but there he was pictured as a evil sadist and even with few flashbacks I saw him beating the shit out of her or being a manipulative bastard but here I didn’t see any mean streaks to him even his bloodplay felt romantic! No pain no belts no whips no slaps no humiliation but a perfect lover!
I’m glad I saw the sane side of Soren, understood his love, loyalty and kindness but I felt I was misguided!

No comments

Post a Comment

+up