February 18, 2016

TBT #20 - Review: Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark #2) by Pepper Winters


★TBT #20★
Making its appearance on this week's #ThrowbackThrusday is Monsters in the Dark series by Pepper Winters​. My first ever experience on the darker side of romance, and it totally blew my mind! The whole series was like a roller coaster ride of my feelings, it was terrifying yet full of hope and passionate love.



Title: Quintessentially Q
Author: Pepper Winters
Series: Monsters in the Dark #2
Genre: contemporary, dark, erotica.

The highly anticipated sequel to the Monsters in the Dark series.

“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… screwed up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs do make a right."

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW


Quintessentially Q by Pepper Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Review????

description

I just cant relive this horrendous story!!!!

If words could kill, this book would be my death.


No comments

Post a Comment

+up