February 04, 2016

TBT #18 - Review: Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens


★TBT #18★
On this week's #ThrowbackThrusday, I bring to you my favourite ROCKSTAR's bitter sweet forbidden love story. A story filled with so many angst moments which will break your heart over and over again, and a love interest whom you want to bitch slap the hell out. Yes, Yes!!! I'm talking about #Thoughless by S.C. Stephens.


Title: Thoughtless
Author: S.C. Stephens
Series: Thoughtless #1
Genre: new adult, romance

For almost two years now, Kiera's boyfriend, Denny, has been everything she's ever wanted: loving, tender and endlessly devoted to her. When they head off to a new city to start their lives together, Denny at his dream job and Kiera at a top-notch university, everything seems perfect. Then an unforeseen obligation forces the happy couple apart.

Feeling lonely, confused, and in need of comfort, Kiera turns to an unexpected source – a local rock star named Kellan Kyle. At first, he's purely a friend that she can lean on, but as her loneliness grows, so does their relationship. And then one night everything changes...and none of them will ever be the same.



Amazon US | Amazon UK






SANDY’S REVIEW


Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kellan Kyle-you-rock-my-world-stars!!!!!
“This is what we do…back and forth, back and forth. You want me, you want him. You love me, you love him. You like me, you hate me, you want me, you don’t want me, you love me…you leave me.” 

That pretty much summarizes “Thoughtless”. I’m not going into glory details but definitely point out good and bad thing about this story.

Good thing:

Kellan Kyle ♥-he is an EPITOME OF LOVE. His love is passionate, fierce, consuming, intoxicating and unhealthy!! Nobody is immune to his alluring personality and I’m no exception what’s so ever and ladies….I’m the new proud member of “Kellan Kyle fan club” ;) *squeeeeee*. He bares his soul, putting his friendship in jeopardy for just a taste of her, any bit of her. He would be stoic, endures all the pain so that he gets to be near her. Every time he said goodbye, every time he cried his heart out I wanted to kiss his tormented soul.
“I want to be someone's everything. I want fire and passion and love that's returned equally. I want to be someone's heart.” 
Denny-such a sweetheart!! Sweet, kind and so considerate. Even when he knew she was drifting away he held on to her. Loved her truly, trusted them blindly :( Good friend and amazing boyfriend. Sorry Denny you never stood a chance against the Rock god.

D-Bags-love them all, they were funny and entertaining. Loved every assholeness of Griffin :D

The author- writing was phenomenal every line every words were heartfelt, even though it was quite lengthy I was drawn to it from the very beginning. Story line was predictable yet amazingly twisted, characters felt very real!! I loved how the author gave detailed description of every bit of emotional turmoil, sexual tension, gut wrenching heartache, jealously and betrayal. Intimate scenes were so passionately described! *I mentally swiped places with her;)*

Bad thing

KIERA ALLEN
description

FYI: you don’t deserve either of them!!!

My background music
Unfaithful-Rihanna

No comments

Post a Comment

+up